Airtel Night Plan Subscription Codes, Price, Activation And Benefits. This article aims to answer the following questions: What is the Airtel Night Plan? What are Airtel Night Plan Subscription Codes? How do I activate the Airtel Night Plan? How to Check Airtel Data Balance?
Table Of Contents
- 1 About Airtel
- 2 About Airtel Night Plan Subscription
- 3 Benefits of Airtel Night Plan Subscription
- 4 How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Trybe
- 5 Airtel 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for N500
- 6 Airtel 1GB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming
- 7 For Airtel 500MB at N25
- 8 Airtel Unlimited Night Plan
- 9 How to Activate the Airtel 1GB and N25 for 250MB
- 10 For Airtel 1.5GB at N200
- 11 How to Check Airtel Data Balance on Android
- 12 Conclusion
Airtel Networks Limited is a prominent supplier of telecommunications services based in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial nerve core. As regards subscribers with a client base of about 39,8 million, Airtel is among the top four mobile service providers. The products offered by the company include wireless 2G, 3G and 4G services, mobile business and business utilities. In all the Federal States, Local Government areas, the largest urban centers in Nigeria, Airtel has a network footprint.
About Airtel Night Plan Subscription
If you’re not aware, Smart Trybe Tariff Plan subscribers may enjoy a very low price evening browsing. Incidentally, this charge is only one of the many interesting elements. You may utilize just 500 MB from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. for one night, whereas 1.5 GB may be obtained under the same conditions for N200 each night.
The Airtel night plan code is *312#. You may subscribe to Smart Trybe by dialing this number, or, if you’ve already subscribed, you can see the menu that offers you various benefits.
Benefits of Airtel Night Plan Subscription
Airtel Night’s Data Plan has the most significant advantage of providing more data at a reasonable price. If you can remain alert while sleeping, this information is worth it. Another advantage is that, unlike the MTN night plan that enables you to join once per night, you may pay as many times as you can in one night.
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Trybe
- Just dial *312# and answer 1.
- You will be welcome to the new Tariff Plan via an airtel message (Smart Trybe).
Easy way to migrate by using Quick Short Code:
- Just dial *312*1# and successfully migrate.
Airtel 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for N500
For 14 days with the N500 fee, you may plan to subscribe Airtel 750MB + FREE 1GB YouTube Night Streaming. To sign up: load your N500 recharge card and dial *141*500#.
Airtel 1GB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming
Also offer a N500 Night Streaming service for 7 days with 1GB Plus 1GB of free YouTube. In any case, you get a cheaper airline night package. To be signed up: Recharge N500 card and dial *141*502#
For Airtel 500MB at N25
To subscribe Airtel 500MB for N25 these are the following steps:
- Dial *312# on your cell phone
- Choose 3 to view all offerings in SmartTrybe.
- Choose 1 for N25-500MB subscription.
Note: The allocation of 500 MB is valid for the same night from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Airtel Unlimited Night Plan
By dialing *481*2#, you may enroll for an unbounded Airtel 3 hour unlimited night plan. This is at 200 naira expense. The plan ends nevertheless after three hours after buying subscription. The limitless 6 hours, for a price of 500 naira, are another unlimited option. Write *481*1# for subscription.
How to Activate the Airtel 1GB and N25 for 250MB
- First, by calling *312# and responding with 1.
- You must migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe.
- Dial *312# Reply 1 after migration for 250MB for N25.
- Answer 2 for N500 1GB (Night Subscription 12:00 – 5:00 am)
For Airtel 1.5GB at N200
- Simply dial *312# on your mobile phone.
- Type 3 to see the prices.
- Pick option 2 and activate.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance on Android
You don’t just need to browse the Night browser plan of Airtel, but you need to carefully monitor and review your data balance every now and then so that your principal amount is not charged to you. In order to check the data balance of Airtel, there are two methods:
- USSD code
- Direct text messages
1. USSD Code
Airtel’s favorite balance packages are 2GB Airtel, 4.5GB Airtel and the following lower subscription:
- 30MB- 1 day -100 naira-*410#
- 500MB- 14 days-500 naira –*418#
- 1.5GB-30 days-1000 naira-*496#
- 2GB -30 days-2000 naira-*438#
- 3GB- 30 days-3000 naira-*437#
- 4.5GB- 30 days-*439#
You can also Dial *140# to check all data balance on Airtel.
2. Direct text message
Direct SMS is another way to check the balance of your airtel data. If USSD code service is not active, this alternative is recommended.
- Send the text to 141.
- Wait for your Airtel data balance information to via a message.
One of the lowest data plans on a list of affordable data packages is the Airtel night navigation plan. You can enroll as much as you like to the Airtel night schedule. Make sure you don’t make mistakes at night. If you also have questions, kindly use to the comment section and we’ll be glad to respond.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.