Top Best Daily Pay Jobs In Ibadan. This post aims to list the best daily jobs in Ibadan and the benefits attached to them. The list would have mostly consisted of top-level jobs.
Table Of Contents
At around 100 miles (160 km) from the East coast is Ibadan, the capital city of Oyo State, Nigeria. This is one of the largest cities in the country cities. The origins of Ibadan are buried in obscurity; they have only been documented orally. Early inhabitants in Ibadan were reported to have been banished from surrounding communities for fleeing the law. Immigrants from all across Yorubaland joined this tiny community, which grew as time went on (now western Nigeria).
List of best daily jobs in Ibadan
1. Dispatch Rider
A dispatch rider is expected to deliver parcels and food to the customer’s doorstep. Create a system for organizing item orders by checking for price and weight compliance. To do this, you must examine the inventory to see how much you have on hand; anticipate delivery requirements by making and expediting orders. In order to ship a package, you must consider the following factors: the item, destination, route, pricing, and delivery timeframe.
Items delivered should be verified by comparing bills of lading, comparing amounts, and recording differences. Information on item accessibility, shipment method and status as well as responses to client inquiries about delivery can help you keep your customers informed.
- Communication, reading, and writing skills.
- Ability to organize and multitask.
- Flexibility in the face of challenges
- Numeracy is important when it comes to tracking deliveries and costs.
- Polite and able to work well with others.
See also: Where to find high paying remote jobs
2. Sales Officer
They help sales teams to find the most effective tactics for increasing client purchases. Higher management relies on them to set realistic sales objectives, supervise sales staff, and work with marketing departments to build brand awareness. It’s all about building and maintaining long term connections with your clients. Recruitment and training of sales personnel. The firm makes phone calls to potential consumers to explain their products and urge them to buy them.
Client inquiries were answered and complicated issues escalated to the appropriate departments as needed. Learning the company’s products in depth. All purchases, consultations, and complaints should be kept in a complete and accurate record. Working closely with the advertising department to ensure that the firm reaches its target market.
- Service skills that are second to none.
- Good verbal and written communication interpersonal and group abilities.
- A highly motivated and determined mentality.
- Motivated, results-oriented and goal-oriented mindset.
- Persuasive and negotiating skills.
- The work ethic is organized.
- Selling experience is a plus.
3. Cooking services
Cook prepares ingredients in a restaurant, processes orders from customers and produces meals. They also keep their work area clean to comply with health and safety regulations. Execute recipes exactly, make modifications depending on client preferences and communicate with wait staff. Prepare embellishments to make each meal visually appealing.
- Ingredients and finished goods should be of the highest quality.
- Meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and other meals can be baked, grilled, steamed, or boiled.
- Dishes should be presented and arranged to perfection.
- Sometimes, you’ll be able to eat
- Handle plates, cooking implements, utensils, and other items in a safe manner at all times.
- Organize and store food and ingredients
- Food safety and sanitation requirements must be maintained.
4. Hotel Supervisor
Every daily hotel operation is overseen by hotel supervisors, who also help the hotel operations manager or general manager with all managerial responsibilities. Hospitality industry employers recruit hotel managers for full-time hours, including weekends and holidays. In addition to being a member of a big team of hotel employees, hotel supervisors must be able to work independently and complete duties without much supervision on their own. Due to the fact that many hotels and similar lodging businesses are part of a chain, hotel managers may be requested to assist with hotel management operations at other branches.
- Customer service may be improved by keeping tabs on staff performance and conducting frequent assessments.
- In order to ensure productivity, organize operations and distribute tasks among staff.
- Obligation to abide by health, safety, and licensing regulations.
- Make financial decisions such as determining room prices, creating budgets and allocating cash to various divisions within the hotel.
- Response to customers’ requests for information.
- In charge of all office staff, including receptionists and secretaries.
5. Restaurant Accountant
Professionals specializing in restaurant accounting are known as restaurant accountants. As a result, they are able to maintain track of the restaurant’s merchandise, working capital, and profit statements.
- Documentation of all restaurant financial transactions
- Inventory, cash flow and income statements should be tracked.
- Coordinate and supervise the restaurant’s financial activities.
- An institution that holds financial securities as a steward.
- Controls on the inside.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare sales reports and budgets on a regular basis.
In order to weigh or measure items used in baking (doughs, batters, frostings, fillings), bakers utilize scales or graduated containers. You may make pie crusts, cookies or bread by kneading, chopping or rolling dough. Bake and decorate your final creation. People who work in the baking industry can provide a hand with cakes and pastries.
- Making bread, cakes, pastries, pies, and other baked goods.
- Maintaining precise records of baking processes can help you to maximize your profits.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to understand and follow recipes.
- Use glaze, frosting, and other toppings to give baked goods a complete look.
- Inspect raw materials before baking to ensure they are of high quality.
- Baking equipment should be stored properly.
7. Customer Service
Customer service is the direct one-on-one interaction between a consumer making a purchase and a representative of the company that is selling it. Most retailers see this direct interaction as a critical factor in ensuring buyer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business.
- Our clients should be satisfied with the cuisine, service, and surroundings.
- Client care and attention will be a top priority, as well as surpassing customer expectations.
- Food and beverage orders are taken by the customer and the kitchen staff is consulted to ensure that the items are delivered promptly and correctly.
- Memorizing the menu, proposing appetizers, dinners, and drinks from restaurant stock.
- Client satisfaction through swiftly resolving any customer problems.
8. Client Relationship Manager
Our clients should be satisfied with the cuisine, service, and surroundings. Client care and attention will be a top priority, as well as surpassing customer expectations. Food and beverage orders are taken by the customer and the kitchen staff is consulted to ensure that the items are delivered promptly and correctly. Remembering the menu, proposing appetizers, dinners, and drinks from restaurant stock. Client satisfaction through swiftly resolving any customer problems.
- Build ties with important customers.
- Create plans to solve clients’ business demands.
- Advise clients on establishing lucrative procedures.
- Regularly check in with your consumers to make sure they are happy.
Although, getting jobs in the country has been very difficult due to the increase in unemployment. All you need to do is develop a particular skill and channel all your energy towards that skill.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.