DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany 2022 | Fully Funded. In this article, i will walk you through on How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2022, All The Requirements, Eligibility and Available Courses.
Apply for DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany 2022-2023. DAAD German Scholarship is available to pursue Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. in Any Academic field. Applicants belonging to Any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship in Germany. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World. All expenses are Fully Sponsored by the German Government. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers many scholarships for international students to study in Germany.
Why German Scholarships are the Most Famous scholarship? Because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros for this scholarship. German universities are Tuition-Free. In Germany, there are many universities without IELTS. Here is a list of Universities in Germany Without IELTS. Germany have top Notch Universities around the World. It is one of the Top Educational Destinations for International Students.
DAAD is the largest support organziation. Germany announced IU Fully Funded Germany Scholarship 2022. The Total Number of Programs is like Masters/MPhil (34 Programs), MBA (One Year Program), LLM (One Program), and Ph.D. (Two Ph.D. Programs only). There is No separate Application Required. The Full Detailed Information about the DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany is given below.
Table Of Contents
DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a German Scholarship for International Students. Daad is responsible to bear all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident, and Personal Liability Insurance Cover.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Here is an Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & PHD Degree programs.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills).
Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
List of Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary), (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship Program?
The Application Process is Online. Visit the Official Website for the Detailed Information. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.