How To Access Twitter Without Using VPN. This article aims at answering the following questions: Do I need a VPN for Twitter? How can I access my Twitter account in Nigeria? How can I access my Twitter account in Nigeria? How do I change my VPN on Twitter? Can I use Twitter in Nigeria? Which VPN works for Twitter in Nigeria? How can I use VPN in Nigeria?
Table Of Contents
An internet-connected device’s IP (internet protocol) address may be obscured using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Your original location will be hidden from any website or platform you visit as a result of this. After the Twitter ban was announced by the Ministry of Information and Culture, all network providers prevented their users from accessing the social media site using their IP address. As a result, a virtual private network (VPN) may provide you access to Twitter by masking your real IP address.
Risks associated with using VPN
- Using a virtual private network (VPN) to conduct financial transactions is like using a router. As a result, your request is rerouted across network providers, making it possible to keep tabs on your transactions.
- There is still a risk of viruses and malware since most virtual private networks (VPNs) do not safeguard your device from these threats.
- A virtual private network (VPN) is known to reduce your connection speed by 12% to 30% depending on the service provider. This is because of the additional encryption overhead.
- The worst thing about VPNs is that they may leak your personal information to the government.
How to access Twitter without using a VPN
Use Twitter without a VPN by following these instructions:
- Your Twitter app should be ready to go (first with a VPN).
- Navigate to the Privacy & Security section of the Settings menu and choose Proxy to make it active.
- Make sure the Proxy Host section is filled up with 126.96.36.199.
- Enter 80 in the Proxy Port field.
- It’s time to shut down and relaunch Twitter
How To Use Twitter On PC Without VPN
- You don’t need to download the app here, simply an extension for your browser to change your surfing location to any nation of your choosing.
- Search Google for “Download the Urban VPN Chrome addon” Keep “Chrome” in mind while changing browsers.
- Turn it on after downloading and installing.
Read also: How to increase your Instagram video views
We are pretty sure this post has been really helpful. If you have any questions or tips related to this article, kindly use the comment section below.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.