Here Is How To Link Your 9mobil Line to NIN In 2 Ways. Nigerian telecommunication service providers have announced simple steps that subscribers can take to link their phone numbers with their National Identity Number (NIN).
It had been reported that the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) mandated telcos in the country to block all SIM cards that are not registered with NIN within 2 weeks.
This means that failure of the subscribers to update their registration records with operators with NIN will lead to the blocking or disconnection of the line, though there has been a huge public outcry about the sudden announcement of the policy and short time frame to implement it.
The Nigerian Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has also directed that subscribers can link their NIN to more than one sim card. This can be done by taking their NIN to the office of their service providers.
The commission warned the general public to beware of fraudsters and scammers who are on the prowl to swindle unsuspecting people.
How To Check Your NIN Online/How To Retrieve Lost NIN
NIMC said that Nigerians already enrolled in the NIMC scheme but have lost their NIN should dial *346# to retrieve the NIN. It also said that USSD code is available on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
However, some Nigerians who have the NIN are still unsure how to go about linking their phone numbers to the 11-digit number.
How To Link Your 9mobile Line to NIN: Complete Guide
Simply dial *346# to get your NIN.
To link your number;
- For 9mobile networks, you simply visit the nearest office of your service provider to submit/link your NIN.
- Go with your NIN and SIM pack
- Alternatively, call the customer care line of your service provider.
- These other networks are probably making effort to develop a USSD or online system for easy linking.
- It can be recalled that following the directive of NCC to telecommunication operators on 2-week ultimatum to disconnect sim cards not registered with NIN; the NIMC warned the general public to beware of fraudsters and scammers who are on the prowl to swindle unsuspecting people.
- NIMC said that Nigerians already enrolled in the NIMC scheme but have lost their NIN should dial *346# to retrieve the NIN. It also said that USSD code is available on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.