Kiss Daniel Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Age, Instagram, Cars. In this article, you will know Kiss Daniel’s Real Name, Kiss Daniel Age, Family, Kiss Daniel Net worth, How Kiss Daniel It.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Who Is Kiss Daniel?
- 2 Kiss Daniel Biography
- 3 Quick Facts/Full Data Profile Of Kiss Daniel
- 4 Kiss Daniel Early Life
- 5 Kiss Daniel Education
- 6 Kiss Daniel Career
- 7 Kiss Daniel’s Family
- 8 Kiss Daniel Personal Life
- 9 Kiss Daniel Relationship
- 10 Kiss Daniel Discography
- 11 Kiss Daniel Awards and Nominations
- 12 Kiss Daniel Net Worth
- 13 Kiss Daniel Social Media
Who Is Kiss Daniel?
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known by his stage name Kizz Daniel, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is best known for his singles “Woju” and “Yeba”. He went by the stage name Kiss Daniel prior to changing it in May 2018. He signed a record deal with G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013 but left the label following a publicized contract dispute and court case. He founded the Fly Boy and Pablo label Inc record label in November 2017. He currently released two single songs Titled “Pahpoh and Pak N Go.
Have you been searching for: kiss daniel, kiss daniel lie, kizz daniel songs, kiss daniel songs, kiss daniel songs 2020, kiss daniel latest songs, kiss daniel new songs, kizz daniel latest songs, kizz daniel new songs If yes, This article will tell you a whole lot about the artist Naira Marley.
Kiss Daniel Biography
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe publicly known as Kiss Daniel turn Kizz Daniel is a Nigerian entertainer, artist, and songwriter.
He became renowned with a hit single Woju under Emperor Geezy‘s G-Worldwide Records. The single also went ahead to have a remix featuring Davido and Tiwa Savage.
Quick Facts/Full Data Profile Of Kiss Daniel
|Full Name:||Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe|
|Stage Name:||Kizz Daniel (Kiss Daniel m.Fmr)|
|Born:||1 May 1994 (age 28 years old)|
|Birth Place:||Ogun State|
|State Of Origin:||Ogun State|
|Siblings:||Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman|
|Wife • Spouse:||Not Married|
|Girlfriend • Partner:||Chidinma Ekile (ex.)|
|Record Label:||Flyboy INC|
|Occupation:||Singer, Songwriter, Entertainer|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $7 Million|
Kiss Daniel Early Life
Kizz Daniel was conceived and bred in Ogun State, Nigeria into the family of Mr (late) and Mrs. Kola Anidugbe. He is the second of the five children in the family. Kizz Daniel was born on 1 May 1994.
His father Kola Anidugbe who was a lecturer at FCOF Osiele in Abeokuta, Ogun State was born on the 17th of June but sadly passed away in the first quarter of 2015.
His sister Toluwape Anidugbe is a Radio Presenter with COOL FM in Kano State; she hosts programs such as Good Morning Nigeria and others.
Kiss Daniel Education
Kizz Daniel went to Abeokuta Grammar School during his early youth days and later finished at the Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta in 2013 where he obtained a degree in his course of study, Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology (Water Engineering).
Kiss Daniel Career
After calling things off with his former label G-Worldwide though he was charged to court afterward, He went on to launch his own personal label- Flyboy I.N.C which has been active and running since three years ago.
He has recently added new faces to his label and they include Philikeyz, Demmie Vee, and a lot of upcoming music artists. It should be noted that Demmie Vee left the label due to a contract feud, the feud led to the article; Where is Demmie Vee The Tiff Crooner?
Kizz Daniel’s 3rd follow-up hit single Laye was released in May 2015.
His first Studio album release came up a year later and was titled NEW ERA.
Kizz Daniel‘s second studio track album also his first under his own imprint Flyboy INC, No Bad Songz was released later on.
The released album featured many indigenous music artists such as Diplo, Nasty C, Wretch 32, and others. Following that, Kizz Daniel Announced a name change in 2018.
And on 25th June of 2020, he came out with his third studio album release King of Love.
Kiss Daniel’s Family
Kiss Daniel lost his dad, Kola Anidugbe on May 29, 2015. He had once shared a photo of himself and parents on social media before the older man’s demise. Despite the controversy surrounding his absence from his father’s burial, Daniel later shared an emotional tribute on late Anidugbe’s birthday on June 17, 2015.
In the written speech, the singer described himself as the ‘Stupid son’ for not being there for the old man, for loving the fame above his family and for believing that the ailment (typhoid) that took his father’s life wasn’t serious.
The artiste regrets not having his father around long enough to fulfill the promise he made – to gift the old man a car on his birthday.
Kiss Daniel Personal Life
Kizz Daniel is widely known to be in a relationship with Chidinma and has more or less few children from Baby Mamas.
Kiss Daniel Relationship
Kiss Daniel was alleged to have been in a sizzling romantic relationship with Chidinma Ekile, a fellow musician. At the time of the rumour, the duo did not hide their affection and were pictured in hotel rooms. However, the relationship was short-lived as the dup reportedly deleted each other’s pictures on their Instagram pages. Presently, Kiss Daniel is unmarried.
Kiss Daniel Discography
- New Era in 2016
- No Bad Songz in 2018
- King of Love in 2020
- Eko (e.t.c)
Kiss Daniel Awards and Nominations
Daniel has won a plethora of awards and had even gone ahead to win two awards in three weeks. His awards include;
- MTN4SYTE TV Music Video Awards (Ghana) /Best African Act Video “Woju Remix” (2015) – Won
- Headies Awards / Next Rated (2015) – Nominated
- 2915 Headies Awards / Song of the Year “Woju” – Nominated
- Headies Awards / Pop Single of the year “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- Nigerian Music Video Awards /Best Highlife Video “Laye” (2015) – Nominated(Upcoming)
- Nigerian Music Video Awards /Best Video By A New Artiste “Laye” (2015) –Nominated (Upcoming)
- Headies Awards / Hip Hop World Revelation (2016) – Won
- 2016 Headies Awards / Best R& B/Pop album “New Era” – Won
- Headies Awards / Album Of The Year “New Era” (2016) – Won
- Extreme Awards (Benin Republic) Next Rated Artiste of The Year – Won
- Maya Awards (Ibadan) Newcomer/Revelation of The Year – Won
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards / Best New Act of the Year (2015) – Won
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards / Hottest Single of the Year “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- City People Entertainment Awards / Most Popular Song “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- Afrimma Awards (USA)/ Best Newcomer the Year (2015) – Nominated
- Coson Music Awards / Best Song in Melody (2015) – Won
- Coson Music Awards / Hottest Song on the Street (2015) – Nominated
- Africa Youth Choice Awards / Next Rated (2015) – Won
- Peace Achievers Awards / Best New Act (2015) – Won
- Afrima Awards (Nigeria)/ New Revelation in Africa (2015) – Nominated
- Afrima Awards Most Promising Act in Africa (2015) – Won
Kiss Daniel Net Worth
The multi-talented entertainer Kizz Daniel’s net worth is valued between $1 million – $7 Million.
Kiss Daniel Social Media
- Instagram: @iamKizzdaniel
- Twitter: @iamkissdaniel
- Facebook: Kizz Daniel
- Phone Number: Unavailable
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.