MTN Night Plan Subscription, Code, Price Activation And Benefits. This article will give full details about MTN night plan subscription, code, price activation, how to subscribe and benefits that come with it. You want to sign up for data and calls MTN night plans but you don’t have the activation code? Are you looking for the catalog of the MTN’s nightly package offers?
Table Of Contents
- 1 About MTN
- 2 About MTN night plan subscription
- 3 Advantages of MTN night Browsing
- 4 What time does MTN night browsing start?
- 5 How to Subscribe to the MTN Night Browsing Service Using USSD Codes
- 6 How to Subscribe to the N25 MTN Night Bundle through USSD Code
- 7 How to Get the MTN N50 Midnight Data Plan
- 8 How to turn on N200 for 1GB MTN Midnight bundle
- 9 How to get 5GB of free data for N1000 with the MTN Midnight Plan.
- 10 How to Enroll in the MTN Nightlife Plan Using SMS
- 11 How to get your MTN Night Data Plan balance
- 12 Other plans for MTN users
- 13 MTN nightly call plan
As well as being one of the largest and most extensive telecoms companies in Nigeria, MTN is also a top telecommunications company in Africa. MTN provides a variety of plans for different types of people; each plan is designed to be appropriate for its target customers and to be comprehended by them. They’re second only to GLO in terms of Nigeria’s internet subscribers, according to the NCC.
Despite having a rating system that accounts for customers’ second terms, it is indisputable that they have the greatest network coverage in Nigeria. The Internet services of MTN Nigeria are balanced in terms of speed, pricing, and data capacity. For you to access your favorite shows and movies, episodes, games, and more, these might not be enough during the day, but do you know about their night-time plan with high data capacity for your downloading entertainment?
About MTN night plan subscription
As well as being known as MTN Pulse Night Browsing, the MTN midnight plan is known as MTN Pulse Free Night Browsing since it operates on MTN Pulse. For those who want to acquire more internet or browse midnight, the MTN night package is an option. People have enjoyed the 250MB night plan for N25 since July 2017, since it is one of the cheapest plans out of the group of other overnight plans.
Advantages of MTN night Browsing
To celebrate Pulse subscribers’ interest in night browsing, MTN Nigeria is offering a unique special to its Pulse users. It gives customers 250 MB for only N25. The data plan is worth the price, and is also reasonable. Nigerians like to shop at night for many reasons. Internet speed at night tends to be twice or even three times as fast as daytime speed. Besides fast internet service, most Nigerian network providers provide night-time plans at rock-bottom prices.
In addition to being inexpensive, the night plan from MTN delivers incredible network service that is fast and effective. Despite this, though, Mtn has a top-notch network with excellent bandwidth and fluidity, which means customers don’t have to worry about their connection’s performance.
What time does MTN night browsing start?
The MTN night browsing package is called the MTN midnight bundle for a reason. What this means is that the package is only effective during the late evening (11 PM to 6 AM) on weekdays, on weekends, and on national holidays.
List Of MTN Night Plans And Their Subscription Rates
- 1GB MTN night plan for N200;
- 2.5GB MTN Night plan for N500;
- 5GB MTN night plan for N1000;
- 500Mb MTN Night plan for N50;
- 250Mb MTN Night plan for N25.
How to Subscribe to the MTN Night Browsing Service Using USSD Codes
You can take advantage of the MTN Pulse Pulse bundle deals only if you’re an MTN Pulse plan subscriber, but if you aren’t, you may move to the Pulse package by calling *406# on your phone and following the instructions. After migration you are eligible to MTN night bundle.
How to Subscribe to the N25 MTN Night Bundle through USSD Code
For MTN’s evening data package, the lowest amount you may use is N25. Therefore, if you would want to subscribe for the 250MB of data, please complete these steps:
- Use your phone to dial *406#
- To choose up the MTN nightlife plan, press 3.
- Press 1 to choose the N25 Naira data plan for 250MB of data.
- Press 1 to confirm your surgical procedure.
The notification you’ll soon get from MTN states that your MTN plan for MTN Midnight is now active. The information shown here is valid for a maximum of seven hours (from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.), after which it will no longer be accurate.
Note: Additionally, MTN has modified the packages’ stipulations and increased the daily data allowance of its night plan to 2GB. For a subscription, you may sign up up to four times in one day and five times each night.
How to Get the MTN N50 Midnight Data Plan
- When on your phone dialer, dial *406#;
- Reply to the notification by selecting Option 3, the MTN nightlife plan, by pressing 3.
- Next, choose the N50 for the 250MB data package by pressing 2.
- You must respond “Yes” to confirm your purchase of the midnight browsing data bundle.
- You will then get a text message from MTN stating that your night browsing plan was successfully completed.
Note: However, the better news is that MTN has altered its plans’ restrictions and increased the daily night plan subscription limit to 2GB. You may now get up to four or five emails a day.
How to turn on N200 for 1GB MTN Midnight bundle
- Dial *198#
- Select the second option in the popup.
- If you want to take advantage of night browsing, use the selection box to choose 8.
- 1GB cost N200.
- Press 1 to finalize the monthly package.
How to get 5GB of free data for N1000 with the MTN Midnight Plan.
- Dialing *198#
- Select the second option in the popup;
- If you want to take advantage of night browsing, use the selection box to choose 8.
- Select 5GB of data storage for N1000.
- To ensure that you get your data, press 1.
How to Enroll in the MTN Nightlife Plan Using SMS
You may use the USSD code or send a text message to activate the MTN night sub. This service is best enjoyed if you follow the following rules:
- To get 250MB of data for N25, send NT1 to 131.
- To purchase 500MB of data, message NT2 to 131 for the N50.
- To use this night browsing package, you must have N50 or more on your MTN Sim card.
How to get your MTN Night Data Plan balance
To check your data balance and the amount of data you have used, you may access the data plan after activating the MTN night sub. As such, to verify your MTN Night data bundle balance, do the following:
- Dial *406#,
- Then press 3 to access the MTN nightlife plan.
- Press 3 to see your night data balance.
- You’ll soon get a notification on your phone that will display the remaining amount of your night data plan.
Other plans for MTN users
Everyday data plans
1. 30MB for N100
You may purchase a data package that provides 30MB of data for 100 naira and is good for 24 hours. To enroll in these plans, send a text message to 131 with the number 104 in it.
2. 200 naira for 100mb
Recharge of 200 naira, and 24-hour validity period: 100mb. To get these special plans, just text “113” to “131” for MTN Night Data.
Month-to-month data plans
1,000 naira for 1.5GB
You get 1.5GB with a recharge of 1000 naira, a 30-day validity period. Just text 106 to 131 to join these plans.
3.5GB for N2,000
The deal provides you with 3.5GB of data and a recharge of 2,000 naira, lasting for 30 days. It’s easy to sign up. Simply text 110 to 131.
MTN nightly call plan
Earlier, the free MTN free night calls plan was not free since you had to recharge your mobile phone to 100 naira to use it. Now you may call friends on your MTN SIM for free, using as little as N0.00. The phenomenal MTN pulse free midnight call plans provide you with the ability to call any MTN lines for as long as you want, anytime between 12:30am and 4:30am everyday. You may easily subscribe by dialing *460*3#.
In conclusion, MTN night plan is applicable to only MTN pulse users. If you have trouble configuring the MTN Nightlife plan, feel free to comment below, and We’ll be happy to assist you.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.