UI DLC admission form is On Sale | University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre, UI DLC admission form for the 2021/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admissions into the fifteen (15) National Universities Commission-validated Degree Programmes of the Distance Learning Centre, the University of Ibadan for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Table Of Contents
- 1 About University of Ibadan Distance Learning School
- 1.1 List of Courses at University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (DLC)
- 1.2 University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- 1.3 Entry into 100 Level Courses
- 1.4 Entry into 200 Level Courses (Direct Entry)
- 1.5 University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Form Method of Application and Payment
- 2 How Much Is UI DLC Form
- 3 UI DLC Form Closing Date
About University of Ibadan Distance Learning School
It is my profound pleasure to inform you that UIDLC now has fifteen (15) fully NUC validated programmes. The fifteen are made up of newly nine additionally validated programmes by the NUC
It is relevant to further inform you that UIDLC is the only Open Distance Learning Centre in Nigeria with such a number of programmes. UIDLC is a leading Open Distance Learning platform in a dual-mode university in the country given the fact that the Centre is the benchmark upon which other centres in other universities are rated. It is also heart-warming to note that in terms of facility and number of NUC-validated academic programmes, the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre is leading and indeed it is a trailblazer in the Open and Distance Learning Centre.
The Centre, which clocks 30 years this year, humbly started as the Centre for External Studies because of the need to give educational access to those who, for sundry reasons, are unable to attend the regular programmes of the University. Over the years, the Centre has graduated over ten thousand learners and many of whom are distinguishing themselves in their chosen careers.
The programmes are run under the University’s Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Platform.
The University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC) is an arm of the University responsible for providing Open and Distance Learning University Education. This mode of education is technology-mediated and provides for minimum physical interaction between the learners and their lecturers. DLC learners are spread across different locations within and outside the country because of the convenience of access that is made available by this mode.
It is noteworthy to further inform prospective candidates that the academic activities of UIDLC are facilitated by the same lecturers as the regular mode of study. The issuance of the same certificates as obtainable in the conventional university system is also assured. This is technically referred to as PARITY OF ESTEEM- both categories of students have equal rights and privileges.
The Centre’s vision is to make available, an educational opportunity available for liberty and development. In view of this lofty goal, the Centre is not resting on its oars but rather gears towards creating more educational opportunities for all through the provision of better facilities for learning and up-to-date open distance scholarship.
List of Courses at University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (DLC)
Faculty of Arts
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Philosophy and Public Affairs
- BA (Hons) History & Diplomatic Studies
- BA (Hons) Communication. & Language Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Political Science
- BSc (Hons) Sociology
Faculty of Education
- BEd (Hons) Adult Education
- BEd (Hons) Guidance & Counselling
- BEd (Hons) Educational Management
- BSW (Hons) Social Work
- BLIS (Hons) Library and Information Studies
Faculty of Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Statistics
- BNSc (HONS) NURSING
University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Requirements and Eligibility
There are two modes of applications for UI DLC, namely; Entry into 100 level and Entry into 200 level.
Entry into 100 Level Courses
- Applicants must be holders of senior secondary certificates e.g WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB etc.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in 5 SSCE subjects (not more than two sittings) relevant to their proposed courses.
- JAMB UTME result is not required to be admitted.
Entry into 200 Level Courses (Direct Entry)
- Applicants must be holders of NCE, ND, BSc or HND who wish to further their education in their previous courses or related ones.
- Candidates must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in 5 SSCE subjects (not more than two sittings) relevant to their proposed courses.
- JAMB Direct Entry Form is not required to be admitted.
University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Form Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are to visit the DLC Application portal or click https://modeofstudy.ui.edu.ng/
- Scroll to the end of the page and click on APPLY NOW
- Fill the form and make payment of the N10,500 application fee (excluding the bank charge)
- After the payment, fill the application form and submit it.
- Print the completed form and acknowledgement slip for references.
How Much Is UI DLC Form
UI DLC Application Fee is NGN10,500, You Are To make payment of the N10,500 application fee (excluding the bank charge)
UI DLC Form Closing Date
For now, no specific date yet. registration is still open
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.