Where Can A Health Educator Work In Nigeria? Get Informed On Where A Health Educator Can Work In Nigeria And Even More. Check This Post Fore More.
Are you a health educator? Are you looking for useful and valid information on where a health educator can work in Nigeria? Either ways, this article is going to be of great relevance to you. A lot of people have read or are reading a particular course in higher institutions without any knowledge of where they can practice or work when they eventually finish. Of course, what is the need to study without having a job at the end of the day?
In this article, you are going to find well detailed information on where a health educator can work in Nigeria and even more. Let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
Who is a health educator?
If you have never heard of a health educator before, a health educator is an individual that is professionally trained that can take up different roles and is also trained to use the best educational strategies to incorporate positive and healthy habits into other people’s lives.
In other words, we can say that they develop programs and other materials to promote wellness and also encourage both children and adults to make healthy decisions.
What are the functions of a health educator?
If you do not have an idea of what a health educator does, here is a list of some of what they do:
- A health educator asses the needs of the people they work for
- It is the duty if a health educator to develop program and seminar to be able to pass across information as well as teach people on health related issues.
- It is the job of a health educator to evaluate the effectiveness of program and materials
- It is the duty of a health educator to help people find health related information and services
- It is the duty of a health educator to move for better health resources that moves along with the technology trend.
Although, it is important to note that a health educator’s job can differ depending on the organization or firm he or she works with.
Where can a health educator work in Nigeria?
If you are in need of information on where a health educator can work in Nigeria then you should keep reading. Many people under estimate the job of a health educator because they think they are not valued in Nigeria as well as underpaid. However, here are some of the places one can work as a health educator in Nigeria:
- A health educator can work as a teacher in a school
- A health educator can work in a health community based organization
- A health educator can work in a clinic
- A health educator can work in the federal ,ministry of education
- A health educator can work as an education officer in a state
- A health educator can work as a health finance advisor
- A health educator can work hand in hand with a counselor
- A health educator can work as a health and safety head
It is important to note that a health educator can work in so many other places and is not limited to the list we have here. This is just to give you an insight on what one can work as.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.