AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal. AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2022 is now open via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng. The CBN NIRSAL AGSMEIS loan application form for 2022 is now available online.
AGSMEIS is part of the NIRSAL loan program, which provides loans to Nigerians to help them start and grow their businesses. However, continue reading below to find out all the vital information about the AGSMEIS loan right here.
AGSMEIS is the acronym for Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has partnered with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank to implement the loan programs.
CBN’s AGSMEIS loan targets agricultural, small and medium-sized enterprises that need loans to increase production and contribute to Nigeria’s economic development. This post will break down the AGSMEIS loan and provide you with all the details you need to apply effectively.
Table Of Contents
- 1 AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
- 2 AGSMEIS Eligible sectors/businesses
- 3 AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal Login
- 4 AGSMEIS Loan Requirements
- 5 How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan
- 6 Is Agsmeis loan still on?
- 7 Who is eligible for agriculture loan?
- 8 Do I need collateral?
- 9 Has disbursement started?
AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
The AGSMEIS loan application form is available online and easy to get. However, for you to get the application form, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements.
AGSMEIS Eligible sectors/businesses
1. Agriculture & Agro-allied Processing
2. Art & Entertainment
3. Automobile Services
4. Fashion and Dressmaking
5. Catering & Event Management
6. Courier & Delivery Services
7. Creative Industry
8. Apparels and Textiles
10. Cottage Industry
15. Health Services
16. Welding and fabrication
17. Animal Husbandry
18. Cosmetics, Beauty and Makeup Artistry
19. Electrical and Electronics
20. POP and Tiling
23. Kerbs and Electric Pole making
If your business is among the above categories, you have already passed the first step and can apply for an AGSMEIS loan. Continue reading to find out more.
AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal Login
agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng or nirsalmfb.caderp.com are the AGSMEIS Loan registration portals.
You can use your mobile device or a computer to log in to the portal and follow the registration guidelines to enroll for the CBN AGSMEIS Loan.
AGSMEIS Loan Requirements
2. Certificate issued by a CBN certified EDI
3. Details of two (2) Guarantors
4. Valid ID card
5. A Business Plan provided by the EDI
How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan
Only eligible Nigerians can Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme loan following the guideline below.
- Applicants must attend a CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI).
- Applicants should apply through the CBN accredited EDI.
- In turn, NIRSAL MFB will send the application to CBN via EDI for processing.
- Those who qualify for the loan will be contacted.
- Fill out the form with all the details required, sign, and have the EDI authenticate it.
- Visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/ (Click Here) for more details
Is Agsmeis loan still on?
The AGSMEIS is still on and you can still apply for a large amount of money to help support your business.
How do I access the loan?
Follow the link provided above and create your account, from there you can now Apply
How long does it take to get Agsmeis loan?
You have to apply first, then your application will be reviewed and if you are qualified for the loan, you will be processed and this will take 6 weeks to 8 weeks or even more.
You have to exercise patience as you wait for your loan..
Who is eligible for agriculture loan?
- Individual farmers/ Joint cultivator owners are eligible to apply for AGSMEIS loan
- Tenant farmers are also entitled to apply and receive this fund ,
- Others are share croppers, and oral lessees etc.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) including tenant farmers.
- The age limit is between 18 to 79 years of age.
What is the interest rate for this loan?
The is an interest rate for this loan and its just 5 percent in 12 months.
Do I need collateral?
For now You won’t be asked to bring the collateral but maybe in future things might change
Has disbursement started?
This scheme is genuine and over N106.96 billion has been handed over to 27,956 AGSMEIS beneficiaries,
this revelation was made known to the public by the central bank of Nigeria.
Most beneficiaries of the programme got various sum of cash as working capital while some got equipment(s)/machineries delivered to them through a certified vendor from the NMFB.
Do you find this post about AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal 2022 via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng informative? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.