Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Form. In this article, I will walk you through On Dangote Refinery Recruitment Process and all the details you need to know.
Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022/2023 portal online applications. The recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information can be accessed via the Dangote refinery recruitment portal. See the available job vacancies at Dangote Refinery below.
Are you interested in using your skills to work with people who are just as passionate, results-driven, open-minded, and thirsty for professional and personal growth as you are? If yes, then read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
The purpose of the Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022/2023 is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you. This is a marvelous opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
Before applying for any position at the Dangote Petroleum Refinery, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Working with the Dangote Group is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of many. Unlock your full potential with Dangote Group and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Table Of Contents
- 1 The Dangote Group Businesses include:
- 2 General Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022/2023
- 3 10 Reasons You Should Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- 4 Summary of the Application Process
- 5 Below is a summary of the Dangote refinery recruitment Form
- 6 How to Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- 7 FAQs
- 8 How can I apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment?
- 9 When is the Dangote Refinery Recruitment Deadline?
- 10 How much does Dangote pay his workers?
- 11 How much does Dangote refinery worth?
- 12 What is the capacity of Dangote Refinery?
- 13 Conclusion
The Dangote Group Businesses include:
- Cement Manufacturing – Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s leading cement producer with existing operations in over ten African countries. More than 24,000 People employed in Africa. Dangote Cement Plc generates more than N809,000,000,000 revenues yearly.
- Sugar Refining – More than 10,000 People employed in Nigeria. Sugar Refining generates N152,000,000,000 revenues annually.
- Salt Refining & Seasonings – NASCON is a member of the Dangote Group of companies and a leading player in Salt in Nigeria. More than 500 People are employed in Africa. Dangote Salt Refining & Seasonings more than N25,770,000,000 revenues annually.
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Rice Farming
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Polysacks – Polypropylene Sack Manufacturing
- Real Estate – MHF Properties
- Maritime – Greenview Development Nigeria Ltd
- Dangote Automotive Joint Ventures
- Dangote Tomato Processing
- Training Academy
General Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022/2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify to work at Dangote Refinery.
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good Knowledge of the Dangote Groups will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to protect the interest of Dangote Refinery
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
10 Reasons You Should Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
There is something special about working at Dangote Refinery.
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- It will help you understand the world better
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the joy of being independent
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
Summary of the Application Process
- Preliminary Shortlist
- Functional Interview
- Final HR Interview
- Joining the Company
Below is a summary of the Dangote refinery recruitment Form
- Personal Information – Nationality, Gender, Given Name, Middle Name, Family Name, Other Name, Primary Email, Password, Alternate Email, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, State of Origin, Phone Number
- Communication Address – Your address, City, ZIP Code
- Others – Your Experience, Areas of Interest, Resume Upload, etc
How to Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Dangote Group portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/
- Click on Career or Job Openings at the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the Dangote Group.
How can I apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment?
To apply, visit the official Dangote refinery recruitment portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/ and sign up for an account.
When is the Dangote Refinery Recruitment Deadline?
Dangote Refinery recruitment deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How much does Dangote pay his workers?
The average salaries for Dangote Group is 197,000 Naira.
How much does Dangote refinery worth?
Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Complex is worth $10 billion and is located in Lekki, Nigeria.
What is the capacity of Dangote Refinery?
It has the capacity to process about 650,000 barrels per day (BPD), making it Africa’s biggest oil refinery and the largest single-train refinery in the world.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Dangote Refinery recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022/2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.