First Premier Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service, Limit. Kindly go through this article for First Premier Credit Card Login, First Premier Credit Card Phone Number, First Premier Credit Card Payment, First Premier Credit Card Number, First Premier Credit Card Limit.
Login First Premier bank Credit Card Online & Mobile Banking Instructions. This article will provide instructions to help you log in, register, and recover your First Premier Bank Credit Card account and password.
About First Premier Bank Credit Card
First Premier Bank, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is a credit card issuer in the United States that was created in 1986 and is also a member of the FDIC. The bank is recognized for specializing in a large selection of subprime credit cards sold to those with bad credit.
First PREMIER Bank’s FREE+ Checking gives you exactly what you want, with no hidden costs or unpleasant surprises. Plus, it includes our PREMIER banking experience, which provides local Customer Care, fraud monitoring, a debit Mastercard with extra complementary advantages, and a team of professionals to assist you in managing your money.
First Premier Credit Card Features
- The minimum starting balance is $50.
- Thereafter, there is no minimum balance.
- There is no monthly fee.
- Interest is paid on balances of $500 or more.
First Premier Credit Card FREE Benefits
- Online and mobile banking are available.
- Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, and eStatements are all available.
- Debit Mastercard® with Instant Issuance
- Budgeting and spending analysis software.
- 37,000+ surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs are available.
Protection against fraud.
- Monitoring for debit card fraud is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Chip debit cards featuring EMV technology.
- Debit card transactions are protected by Zero Liability®.
- Automatically lock or unlock lost as well as stolen debit cards.
How to login to First Premier Bank Credit Card?
Step 1. Go to the First Premier Bank Credit Card homepage.
You can go to the First Premier Bank Credit Card by clicking on this link: https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/.
Step 2. Go to the login page
On the right corner, you click on Login. Then you will be transferred to the login page.
Step 3. Input your information
You input your username and password. Then click “Continue” to sign in.
Login First Premier Bank Credit Card on App instructions
Why should you use the First Premier Bank credit card on App?
At any time and from any location, you can easily manage your Premier Bankcard credit card. Our app provides safe access to your account, allowing you to check-in at any time, day or night. It’s the most effective approach to keep track of your account while you attempt to improve your credit. It’s also completely free.
- A quick method to check your account balances.
- Pay your monthly bills.
- Keep track of recent transactions.
- Examine your monthly statements.
- Avoid using paper.
- Make changes to your profile.
Login on app instructions
- First, you need to download the first premier bank credit card on Appstore or Google Play.
- You launch the software that you just downloaded.
- Then you hit the “Login” button to access the login page. If you don’t already have an account, you can set one up by clicking “Sign up Now” and following the steps.
- Enter your account details and password on the login page.
How to enroll First Premier Bank Credit Card online account?
Signing up for an online account allows you to require statements and letters, analyze transaction history, pay bills online, and see your current amount and available credit.
Step 1. Move to login page
You can follow this link: https://www.firstpremier.com/en/pages/resources/enrollment/
Step 2: Choose your account type
You choose “Enroll today” below the Credit Card part.
Step 3: Fill in your information
The information is then provided. In the first section, you provide your SSN. Through go to the following sections, click “Continue.” You fill in the blanks with the necessary information until it is complete.
The advantages of logging into your Prime Credit Card account.
- 24/7 Mypremiercreditcard gives you internet access to your account.
- Your credit card activity is reported to three separate bureaus.
- Mypremiercreditcard Login provides you with a printed statement.
- Credit protection is provided by First Premier Login. In case of doubt or emergency, this credit protection would cover the amount.
- You will receive your FICO score free with your monthly payment statement.
- The Premier credit card login’s digital wallet service will help you keep your credit card secure.
- Account activity will be communicated to you via email and text message notifications.
Recover First Premier Bank Credit Card username or password?
Step 1: You go to the account/password recovery page
You can get to this page by pressing Forgot Username/Password below the login button.
Step 2: Fill in the required information
There are two fields that must be completed. The first portion is your Social Security number. When you’re done, click “Continue” to go to the next section.
You fill in the information according to the instructions until it is complete.
After completing this procedure, if you are still unable to find your username or reset your password, call 1-800-987-5521 so that a customer service agent can assist you.
My First Premier Card: How Do I Activate It?
Users will need to activate their credit cards after getting them in the mail. To achieve this, users must enroll themselves by selecting the Enroll option at the top of the website.
The user will be sent to a new page where their Account Number and SSN must be entered. Click the Continue button.
How Do I Make a Payment on My First Premier Card Account?
The user must log in to his credit card account online using the methods listed above in order to pay his credit card bill. After login into the online account, the user will be presented with payment alternatives. As an alternative, you can pay by phone, mail, or at the local branch.
Another way to pay the payment is by authorizing an automatic withdrawal from your bank account, in which case the credit card company will conveniently withdraw the monthly balance from your bank account.
FAQs about first premier credit card login.
How do I set up my first premier credit card online?
On the home page, click the “Enroll” option. Enter your credit card information as well as your Social Security number. Make a username and password for yourself. Symbols and spaces are not permitted in usernames, which must be between 8 and 32 characters long.
Where can I use my First Premier credit card online?
Due to First Premier credit cards’ affiliation with the Mastercard network, you may use them anyplace that accepts Mastercard. With more than 210 nations and territories accepting Mastercard cards, it is the biggest credit card network.
How do I set up Online Banking with Premier Bank?
On the Premier Bank homepage, click the Sign Up Now button. Choose a verification method. Go through the Online Banking Disclosure. Select the checkbox to the right if I have read and accepted the terms of the Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
Overall, this article has summarized the steps to login first premier bank credit card, registration and password recovery. A PREMIER Bankcard/First PREMIER Bank credit card can help those with poor or bad credit take the next steps. Apply Now, or Login to manage your account.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.