How To Apply For BBnaija Season 7: All You Should Know. Learn All You Need To Be Part Of The Season & Housemates In This Post.
Do you wish to be part of the housemates for the Big brother Naija season 7 show? Then you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, I am going to open your eyes to how to easily apply for the BBnaija show this 2022.
The Big brother naija show is one of the most popular shows we have in Nigeria at the moment. It is a show where we have about 12-30 housemates live in an undisclosed area or house for a certain period of time and the winner eventually goes home with a grand prize of 60 million naira. They also get to enjoy other endorsement deals as well as gifts. The winner of the last Big brother naija show season 6 is White money, he was also given as grand prize of 90 million naira.
Table Of Contents
BBnaija Online Audition form for season 7
It is important to note that the application process has not yet started. However, you would be able to apply through the website https://africamagic.dstv.com/page/big-brother-nigeria-auditions . Once the form is out, there would be information passed across different social media platforms on how to go about it. It is also very important to note that the Big brother naija form will be on sale from April to May 2022.
How much is Big brother naija form?
The form for the show is free from the organizers however, it is important not to fall, for scammers that might try to charge you for it. It is also important to note that the screening is a very strict one.
Is the form open to people outside Nigeria?
No, the form is strictly for Nigerians just as the name of the show implies.
What are the criteria for applying for the show?
Here are things you would need to attain before you can be part or be selected for the show:
- You must be at least 21 years of age by June 1, 2022
- You must be Nigerian citizen or Permanent resident of Nigeria as of June 1, 2022 and in possession of a valid identity document
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health
- if you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Lagos), any further application materials (including but not limited to additional psychological and health questionnaires), or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and or other identification) as well as a Medical history form
- if selected as a semifinalist, you must complete the participant form package, which will be furnished to you by the producer and will include but is not limited to: participant agreement and release, psychological and medical assessments (including blood and urine tests), confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement and other additional information as required by producer.
- you must submit to physical and psychological examinations by producer selected medical professionals in Lagos and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
If you think it you have what it takes to be on this show, please do not try to hold yourself back. However, you do not need to be desperate for getting into the show by providing false information. It is not a bias show. If you are caught, you would be disqualified from the show.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.