How To Watch TNT for FREE | How To Watch TNT Without Cable. In this article, You will learn how to stream tnt, How To Watch TNT For Free.
To watch TNT on Roku, you must subscribe to a streaming service that broadcasts TNT (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV Stream) if you already have a TNT Drama membership and want to stream content directly from one of the supported devices listed above, you’ll need to go through the extra hoop to activate it first.
For some supported devices, you’ll need to use an activation code to make sure your Internet connection is stable. To make things easier for you, we have put together a series of contractors to help you in the process of activating TNT on Roku.
Table Of Contents
TNT or Cable?
For fans of live TV programs – such as the shows, you’ll find on TNT – giving up cable or satellite TV can feel like losing a lot. Live TV has a certain appeal that no amount of on-demand content can match. Fortunately, live television is something that the cord-cutting world can match, because there are many streaming services that mimic the cable model without imitating its absurd price. This means that fans of network TV live – including fans of drama and other TNT programs – can watch all their favorites without cable.
Why am I getting an activation error with TNT?
TNT activation error usually occurs when you try to activate a program for the first time. Because the program itself does not have a login screen, it must be activated through another device, such as a laptop or tablet. No matter how you see the error, you can take a few steps to try to get TNT (or other channels) to work on your Roku again.
One of the reasons for the problem with activating the TNT program may be the power of Wi-Fi. If the signal is too weak, the program will have problems connecting. Another possible reason is a forgotten or incorrect password or cookies stored in your web browser. If you are prone to streaming in many different programs, too much data may be stored in your cookie cache. It is always a good idea to clear your cache from time to time if you plan to use many different streaming programs.
How to watch TNT on Roku for FREE
- Subscribe to the streaming service that broadcasts TNT (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV Stream)
- In the Roku menu, go to “Search” and press “OK” on the remote control
- Enter the name of the streaming service you subscribed to in the search bar
- Select the streaming service and press OK.
- Select “Add channel”, press “OK” on the remote control. If the channel is already installed, the option will be “Go to channel”.
- The program is now installed on your Roku. Open the application and sign in using the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. TNT will be a channel available through the Live TV Guide.
How To Watch TNT on Your Device
We can do the following to make TNT work on our device. Although the following steps use Hulu Live TV and Roku to watch TNT, most streaming services and devices have the same process.
- Go to the feed store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the Channel Store.
- Find the TNT channel
- Add the TNT application to your device and open it.
- Your Roku device will show the activation code and URL.
- Use a browser on your computer or mobile device to navigate to the URL.
- You will then be asked to provide a TV service provider and username/password. Enter the username and password you use for your Hulu Live TV account.
- When you log in to the TNT website, the TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the video content provided by the application.
What to do when the TNT Roku App Won’t Activate
- Clear your browser’s cookies. This is the most common activation problem for TNT. Because you use a web browser to activate the program, your cookies may need to be deleted. This process is similar in several different web browsers, including Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
- Check the strength of the wireless signal. A bad wireless connection can significantly affect the quality of your streaming session. If the signal strength on your Roku is poor, your device may have trouble entering the TNT streaming program.
- Open the Roku home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Settings> Network.
- The signal strength will be displayed on the screen as Excellent, Good, Satisfactory, or Poor.
- If the signal strength is normal or poor, you can restart Roku, restart your router and modem, or get a Wi-Fi signal booster.
- Because Roku devices do not have a physical power button, you will need to turn off Roku completely to perform a hard reboot. Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds, and then plug it in again.
- Reinstall the TNT channel. There are cases when the TNT channel is damaged. To resolve this issue, try uninstalling the program from your Roku, then reinstall the channel to start over.
- When you remove a channel from your Roku device, you will lose all login settings in this application.
- Drop your Roku. If all else fails, try resetting your Roku box or flash drive. Resetting to factory settings is the last resort, but it can fix many bugs that can’t be fixed with the steps above.
- Resetting your Roku to factory settings will delete all installed channels and all your network data, as well as any personal data or settings. This should be a last resort and you should make sure that all your usernames and passwords are stored elsewhere before starting the process.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.