Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission letter for All Years academic session is now available online. See How To Print JAMB Admission Letter Below
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission during the 2021/2022 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
All the candidates offered admission (2021/2022 downward) can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
Table Of Contents
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
SERVICE FEE › One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000)
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. See: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
How To Print School Admission Letter
Log on to your School Official Website/Portal.
Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
Follow the Screen Guidelines.
Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
If you have been offered admission proceeds and print your admission letter or Walk into the nearest cyber cafe to do so.
How Much Does It Cost To Print A JAMB Admission Letter?
JAMB admission letter printing costs just One Thousand Naira (1,000) that’s if you are printing it yourself.
If you are printing it at any nearest cyber cafe then you have to budget 1500 for it.
School admission letter can cost up to 2500 depending on the school per se because some schools will ask you to buy scratch card pin to be able to access your admission status online and this pin sometimes cost up to 2500.
It must be further noted that you can print your JAMB Admission and school anytime you like.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.