Kitchen Tips In Nigeria. Get All The Important Kitchen Tips You Need. Check This Post.
Are you looking into having a healthy meal and you want to know the right kitchen tips to adopt? Are you looking into improving the quality of meals you prepare and you need to take up some of the necessary kitchen tips for you? Then this article is for you, as we will be outlying numerous kitchen tips in Nigeria.
What Is Kitchen Tip?
Kitchen tips are systems adopted in the kitchen to maintain a healthy and safe method of cooking.
What Are Some Cooking Tips To Know And Adopt?
- Wash Your Meat With Lemon
- Always Parboil & Wash Your Rice
- Adding Tablespoon Of Butter In Pasta Gives It A Special Aroma
- To Keep An Egg Fresh, Place in Water For 10 Minutes
- Never Use A Saliva Contaminated Spoon In Your Meals
- Don’tStore Bananas In A Bunch Or Bowl
- Drain Rice To Avoid It Being Sticky
- Need Unripe Plantain Still Unripe? Keep Inside Bowl Of Water
- Use Iron Sponge To Clean Sand Off Your Dried Fish
- Your Pasta Needs Little Oil
- Your Wheat Needs A Vegetable Oil
- Drain Yam If Salty
- Place Onion In Refrigerator Before Slicing
- Remove Dirts From Beans Before Storing
- Preserve Your Baked Beans In Nylon Before Refrigerating
- Apply Vegetable Oil On Palms Before Slicing Pepper
- You Need A Slice Of Tomato In Your Meal
- Avoid Storing Potato & Onion Same place
- Soak Garlic In Water To Help In Peeling
- Use Food Blender For Your Ewedu
Kitchen Tips In Nigeria
1. Wash Your Meat With Lemon
Always wash your meat thoroughly with lime or lemon, as it kills off all the bacteria & gets rid of all distasteful smell.
2. Always Parboil & Wash Your Rice
Washing and parboiling your rice should be a must for you during preparation of rice meal.
3. Adding Tablespoon Of Butter In Pasta Gives It A Special Aroma
Butter gifts your pasta a beautiful and nice aroma.
4. To Keep An Egg Fresh, Place in Water For 10 Minutes
Your egg stays fresh after peeling if only it has reduced the hot temperature, so place in a bowl of water to get that fresh egg for you after peel.
5. Never Use A Saliva Contaminated Spoon In Your Meals
Saliva is a strong bacteria and can mess up your soup.
6. Don’t Store Bananas In A Bunch Or Bowl
Your bananas needs to be kept separately and not in bunch to remain fresh.
7. Drain Rice To Avoid It Being Sticky
Always drain your rice to keep it properly prepared and easily chewed and not mashed.
8. Need Unripe Plantain Still Unripe? Keep Inside Bowl Of Water
To keep your plantain unripe, place them inside a bowl of water, whenever you choose to take out, that’s when it turns out ripe for you.
9. Use Iron Sponge To Clean Sand Off Your Dried Fish
To take out dirts properly from your dried fish, use a fresh iron sponge to wash in and out.
10. Your Pasta Needs Little Oil
To avoid having a sticky and gummy Spaghetti or Macaroni, add little vegetable oil when parboiling.
11. Your Wheat Needs A Vegetable Oil
Adding vegetable oil in water when making your wheat, makes it smoother.
12. Drain Yam If Salty
Just in case your boiled yam turns out salty, rinse again with water, it helps.
13. Place Onion In Refrigerator Before Slicing
Before cutting an iron, place the onion in the refrigerator for some minutes to prevent you tearing up.
14. Remove Dirts From Beans Before Storing
When you remove dirts from your beans before storing, it helps prevent weevils.
15. Preserve Your Baked Beans Leaves In Nylon Before Refrigerating
Storing your moi moi leaves in nylon, keeps them fresh till anytime you want to use.
16. Apply Vegetable Oil On Palms Before Slicing Pepper
Most people don’t even know that applying vegetable oil on their hands before cutting pepper, helps to reduce the effect of the pepper on their hands.
17. You Need A Slice Of Tomato In Your Meal
Adding slices of tomatoes in your food helps reduce cholesterol from your body system.
18. Avoid Storing Potato & Onion Same place
When storing foodstuffs, you should never place these two foodstuffs in the same place because they don’t agree to each other, might ruin your foodstuffs too.
19. Soak Garlic In Water To Help In Peeling
If you want to peel the body of garlic easily, then soak in water for a minute.
20. Use Food Blender For Your Ewedu
You need a food blender rather than a broom when next you are making your ewedu.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Use Of Kitchen?
The main function of a kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food.
2. What Is The Most Useful Tool In The Kitchen?
3. What Is Food Explain?
Food is any nutrient-rich material consumed or absorbed by humans, animals, or plants in orfer to sustain life and growth.
4. Why Is Hygiene So Important In The Kitchen?
Good personal hygiene can prevent food poisoning.
5. What Are The 4 Types Of Hygiene?
Personal hygiene, Environmental hygiene, Domestic hygiene and Food hygiene.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.