Lagos State Government Recruitment Application Portal / Job Application Form. Get Updated On Lagos State Government Recruitment. Check This Post.
Do you want to know more about Lagos State Government recruitment? Have you been looking into knowing all the information needed to prepare and register for the Lagos state government jobs recruitment? Then this post is for you, we will be giving full details of Lagos state government recruitment portal.
Lagos State Government Recruitment 2023 Requirement
Requirements for the Lagos state government recruitment has been published on the official portal and we will list those here. These requirements are very important and you should stick to it as missing any of this can cost you the opportunity.
The Basic Requirements For The Lagos state Recruitment 2023 Includes:
- A minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) which includes a compulsory Credit in English.
- Interested candidates are also expected to be younger than 35 years and possess a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card.
- Basic knowledge of computer and a past working experience is an added advantage. Apart from the these compulsory requirements.
We also have some suggestions that will help you perform well on the job should you get in and they include;
- Ability to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environments
- Being result oriented willingness to work in a new environment
- You need to have good communication skills.
How To Apply For Lagos state Government Recruitment 2023/2023
To apply for the Lagos state state government recruitment, navigate to the Lagos state recruitment portal at jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and make you browse through the available jobs before applying, you need to make sure you browse through the available jobs and read the requirement before deciding on one that fits your skills and qualification. When you’ve decided on the the position to apply for, click on apply now and provide the necessary information and the submit the application. After the successful submission of the application, jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng confirmation slip will be sent to you email and as prove that you have successful applied for the recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Lagos State Recruiting Now?
Lagos State Government recruitment portal is now enabled for submission of online applications form. www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng is the official registration platform for the 2023/2023 Lagos State Government recruitment exercise.
2. How Much Is Lasu Lecturer Salary?
The estimated base pay is NGN 150,000 per month. The “Most Likely Range” represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role.
3. Who Is The Best Teacher In Lagos State?
Miss Adeola Adefemi
Miss Adeola Adefemi, an English Teacher at Oke-Odo Senior High School, Alimosho in Lagos State, was named the Best Teacher in Nigeria by the Federal Ministry of Education during a recent national event held in Abuja to celebrate World Teachers’ Day
4. Who Is The Richest Teacher?
Dan Jewett Just Became the World’s Richest Teacher (and We’re Only a Little Jealous) One of the world’s richest women just married a science teacher.
5. Is There A Millionaire Teacher?
Andrew Hallam is a high school teacher at an American international school who built a million dollar investment portfolio on a teacher’s salary.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.