NGO Jobs In Ethiopia / World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2023/2023. Get Informed On The Available NGO Jobs In Ethiopia. Check This Post.
Do you wish to know more about World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy? Do you want to know more about the recruitment at WEV? Then this article is for you, as we will be discussing fully on the everything you need to know about the NGO jobs in Ethiopia and even all on the world vision Ethiopia and the recruitment vacancies available.
What Does World Vision Do In Ethiopia?
In Ethiopia, World Vision works together and alongside the governmental and non-governmental actors in an effort to improve the well-being of the most vulnerable children and their families to ensure all children have the opportunity to thrive.
Read Also: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria
NGO Jobs In Ethiopia / World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2023/2023
With over 3 decades in the act of philanthropy and humanitarian services. The World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) has been able to provide for the most vulnerable in society. In conjunction with partners and donor agencies. They have been able to alleviate poverty in many communities and regions where their help is needed the most. However, in a release made by the agency. The World Vision Ethiopia is happy to announce. That recruitment has commenced for available World Vision Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2023/2023. Furthermore, with the rise in the search for NGO Jobs in Ethiopia, we believe this World Vision Vacancy 2023 will interest those searching for International Job Vacancy in Ethiopia, World Vision Internship Application form, Job vacancy in Ethiopia world vision, or Jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners.
Requirements for the position of WASH Director at the World Vision Ethiopia
- Firstly, WVE’s vision among other objectives is to make available good and healthy drinking waters easily accessible to people in deprived communities. That’s why anybody applying for this position must have in-depth knowledge of Water Engineering and other Hydro-related studies.
- An endowment fund of at least $10million would be managed by the successful candidate. Therefore, you are expected to have a good length of experience in managing NGO funds. Before applying for this World Vision vacancies 2023/2023.
- Good leadership and administrative skill are very important. Because the successful applicant will lead a team of other Engineers in this very Job vacancy in Ethiopia world vision.
- You must have a passion for humanity and a desire to contribute to societal well-being. Before you can fit in perfectly in this very World Vision Ethiopia vacancy 2023/2023.
- If you are searching for an International Job vacancy in Ethiopia. Then, this opportunity at WVE will interest you because it will involve trips to other parts of the world and interaction with NGO experts.
- In addition, good knowledge of Project management Jobs and excellent communication skill is paramount to scale through the recruitment process.
- Due to the level of technicality and professionalism in this position. The Officials recruiting disclosed that Candidates must be graduates with at least 10 years of experience in similar NGO Jobs in Ethiopia.
- Only Ethiopians who are eligible to apply to foreigners are reminded that this is not among the Jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners.
Job Requirements for Integrated Programs Director at WVE 2023
- Firstly, the least educational qualification for this World Vision Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 is an M.sc in Social Science studies.
- Ability to prepare timely reports on activities within the scope of his/her work.
- In addition, Applicants must have good financial management and budgeting skills, which is very much imperative. This was disclosed by officials recruiting for this NGO Job in Ethiopia.
- If you have done UNICEF Jobs in Ethiopia or USAID Jobs in Ethiopia experience from it would be leverage towards clinching this Job.
- Officials would be requiring your length of experience while filling the recruitment form, unlike the World Vision Internship Application form where the length of experience is not needed.
- Lastly, a minimum of 10 years of experience in the NGO sector is very much essential.
How To Apply For A Job At World Vision Ethiopia
Interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements. And wish to apply. Should proceed to the recruitment portal: worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com or www.wvi.org and apply for their chosen Jobs, and then after opening the job portal, the next important thing you will do is to search or find job vacancies. That exists in Ethiopia or Globally and apply online.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Upload My CV To World Vision?
On our Job Listing page, click ‘Introduce Yourself,’ enter your contact information and upload your resume/CV.
2. How Do I Get Vacancy In Commercial Bank In Ethiopia?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://vacancy.cbe.com.et, and required to attach Diploma or Level IV document, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
3. How Much Does World Vision Pay?
The average World Vision International monthly salary ranges from approximately $2,258 per month for Community Care Worker to $6,500 per month for Operations Manager.
4. Are World Visions Intern Paid?
Interns receive a stipend amount of $650 per month, which is not an hourly wage, nor wages paid for services provided by the intern. A stipend is intended to cover expenses related to the internship program.
5. Does World Vision Hire Non Christians?
The status of World Vision U.S. as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.