Nigerian Army Screening Date, Centers And Venue For 83RRI 2023 | Check NA 83RRI Screening Date Here – The Nigerian Army has announced the 83 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Screening Date, Venue/Centers and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who applied or are willing to apply for the Ongoing Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Exercise that the screening date of candidates has been released.
How to Apply for 83RRI Recruitment
Are you searching for where to apply for the NA 83RRI Recruitment? Then read instructions and apply here.
If you are here to check the date for the screening exercise of Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment, then you are on the right page, kindly read on.
Nigerian Army Screening Date For 83RRI
All candidates who applied for the NA Recruitment Exercise for 83 Regular Recruits Intake are to take note of the screening date and schedule and never to miss it as that will get them disqualified.
The names of shortlisted candidates for screening exercise of the NA 83RRI recruitment is released and available online.
1. This is to inform the public and all applicants that applied for 83 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from Saturday, 28th June to Saturday, 11th July 2023 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by any Nigerian bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print-outs from the portal, including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
See Also: Nigerian Army Salary by Ranks (2023)
Arm Screening Requirements For 83RRI 2023
Candidates who are shortlisted for the Nigerian Army 83RRI screening exercise are to come along to their respective screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- BVN Printout
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Copy of Online Application and Guarantor Forms.
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
Nigerian Army Screening Centres For 83RRI.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Exercise are to take note that there shall be no special screening centers.
All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
Nigerian Army Screening Centers Nationwide
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special Centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- All candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June to 11 July 2023.
NOTE: The official screening date for the Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruits Intake Screening Exercise was released by the recruitment board, kindly leave a comment below if you want to be notified when the list of shortlisted candidates for screening is published on this website.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.