Oil And Gas Recruitment 2023 / Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria With Vacancies. Get Updated On The Vacancies Available In Oil And Gas. Check This Post.
Are you looking into finding more details about oil and gas recruitment ? Do you want to know about open vacancies in the oil and gas sector and you are looking into applying? Then this post is for you, because in this article we will be discussing fully about the oil and gas recruitment 2023.
Oil And Gas Recruitment Requirements
There are some basic requirements you need to possess before you can apply for any Oil and Gas job vacancies in Nigeria;
- Interested applicants must have the West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Interested applicants must also have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you, so if you are computer literate, you are one way ahead of others.
Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2023
There are some notable Oil companies in the country and these Oil companies recruit on a yearly basis. In this article we will be stating some of these companies, the following Oil companies listed below are currently recruiting:
- Shell Petroleum Development Corporation Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Agip Recruitment
- Addax Petroleum Recruitment
Note : You can apply for any of the oil and gas vacancy you need in any of the petroleum companies outlined here.
How To Apply For Oil And Gas Recruitment 2023
- To apply for any of the listed job vacancies, simply visit the official career portal of each of the companies.
- Next you need to make sure you have the requirements that have been listed on the company website before submitting your application.
- Thirdly and most importantly, multiple applications will not be accepted. Ensure you provide the necessary details required on the website and upload your details.
- Take note of the following details before submitting your application:
- Ensure your read the requirements attached to the particular job vacancy you want to apply.
- Each of the oil companies job vacancies are totally free of charge to apply.
- Ensure you don’t submit your application multiple times.
- Check your email address regularly to when you have shortlisted for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who Can Work In Oil And Gas Company?
You don’t need an engineering degree, or a science-related degree, in fact, to work in the sector. Workers in oil and gas are drawn from a wide range of disciplines – law, accounting, communications, geology, engineering, medicine, etc.
2. How Much Is Chevron Salary?
The average Chevron salary ranges from approximately $33,473 per year for Accounting Manager to $218,851 per year for Superintendent. Average Chevron hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.63 per hour for Lead Cashier to $65.00 per hour for SQL Developer.
3. How Much Is Chevron Staff Salary?
Chevron Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s highest-paying firms in terms of income. Its employees make between N2 million and N25 million per year on average.
4. What Job Is In High Demand In Nigeria?
Banking Associate. Career prospects: Some of the most in-demand and accessible opportunities in Nigeria, banking jobs are ideal roles for recent graduates looking to start their climb up the corporate ladder––even entry-level banking associates can earn very high salaries.
5. Do Oil Rigs Have Cell Phones?
The most common communication tools used between offshore oil rigs and onshore companies are: Satellite communication. Cell phones, using signal boosters. Wi-Fi, for video conferencing and email.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.