Cost Of Clearing Toyota Cars From Nigeria Custom. The Nigerian Customs collects tariffs on the importation of automobiles; the amount of these charges varies depending on the size, capacity, and year of production of the automobile. Here are the things you need to know about clearing Toyota Cars.
Used automobiles will be subject to a 35 per cent duty, while newer vehicles manufactured after 2016 will be subject to a levy fee of 35 per cent, the duty of 35 per cent, and a combined tax of 70 per cent. The carrier of your vehicle, such as a shipping firm, will be reimbursed for the shipping costs associated with your vehicle; these shipping costs are solely affected by the weight and size of your vehicle. Trucks and SUVs are subject to additional delivery costs. All of these factors add up to the overall cost of clearing cars in the country of Nigeria.
Taxes such as Nigerian custom duty charges on imported automobiles, port fees, and clearing agency fees will also need to be paid in order for this to be completed successfully, among other things. The method through which the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) charges for processing vehicles has altered since last year, according to the NCS. The cost of the vehicle is now being charged instead of the year of production, which means that they are no longer charging according to the year of manufacture.
Read also: How to confirm customs duty in Nigeria
Nigerian New Import Duty Tariff
Tariffs on Imports into Nigeria have been revised. The Nigerian government increased the Import Duty Tariff in 2014 in order to support the country’s automobile manufacturers. The Nigerian government asserts that in order to import any kind of products, you must complete an e-Form M. A valid E-Form M is valid for six months, with the exception of the E-Form M that you open in order to import equipment and plants, which has a one-year validity period.
A Step-by-Step Guide To Shipping From The United States To Nigeria
Let me give you a quick step-by-step rundown of the shipping process.
THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET THERE: From the time the ship departs the port in the United States, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks for the ship to arrive in Lagos.
TRANSIT Moment: From the time the ship docks in Nigeria until the time your vehicle is picked up, the expected transit time is from one to three months.
How to Estimate the Clearing Costs
The fee is 35 per cent of the vehicle’s purchase price plus a 35 per cent levy, for a total of 70 per cent of the vehicle’s purchase price. So, if you paid N2 million for a vehicle, you’ll have to shell out N1.4 million to get rid of it. You’re perfectly capable of doing the calculations on your own. If you can locate a reputable clearing agency, you may reduce these costs.
Cost of Clearing Toyota cars
1. Cost of Clearing Toyota Camry
|2003 Toyota Camry||₦400,000|
|2004 Toyota Camry||₦450,000|
|2005 Toyota Camry||₦480,000|
|2006 Toyota Camry||₦510,000|
|2007 Toyota Camry||₦650,000|
|2008 Toyota Camry||₦750,000|
|2009 Toyota Camry||₦950,000|
|2010 Toyota Camry||₦1,100,000|
|2011 Toyota Camry||₦1,250,000|
|2012 Toyota Camry||₦1,400,000|
|2013 Toyota Camry||₦1,350,000|
|2015 Toyota Camry||₦1,500,000|
2. Cost of Clearing Toyota 4 Runner
|2004 Toyota 4 Runner||₦650,000|
|2005 Toyota 4 Runner||₦710,000|
|2006 Toyota 4 Runner||₦850,000|
|2007 Toyota 4 Runner||₦1,050,000|
|2008 Toyota 4 Runner||₦1,200,000|
|2009 Toyota 4 Runner||₦1,400,000|
|2010 Toyota 4 Runner||₦2,250,000|
Read also: Top 20 highest quality new vehicles 2021
3. Cost of Clearing Toyota Corolla
|2003 Toyota Corolla||₦400,000|
|2004 Toyota Corolla||₦430,000|
|2005 Toyota Corolla||₦450,000|
|2006 Toyota Corolla||₦480,000|
|2007 Toyota Corolla||₦550,000|
|2008 Toyota Corolla||₦650,000|
|2009 Toyota Corolla||₦850,000|
|2010 Toyota Corolla||₦950,000|
|2011 Toyota Corolla||₦1,100,000|
|2012 Toyota Corolla||₦1,250,000|
|2013 Toyota Corolla||₦1,400,000|
4. Cost of Clearing Toyota Avensis
|2003 Toyota Avensis||₦400,000|
|2004 Toyota Avensis||₦430,000|
|2005 Toyota Avensis||₦450,000|
|2006 Toyota Avensis||₦480,000|
|2007 Toyota Avensis||₦550,000|
|2008 Toyota Avensis||₦650,000|
|2009 Toyota Avensis||₦850,000|
|2010 Toyota Avensis||₦950,000|
|2011 Toyota Avensis||₦1,100,000|
|2012 Toyota Avensis||₦1,230,000|
|2013 Toyota Avensis||₦1,400,000|
5. Cost of Clearing Toyota Avalon
|2003 Toyota Avalon||₦550,000|
|2004 Toyota Avalon||₦600,000|
|2005 Toyota Avalon||₦650,000|
|2006 Toyota Avalon||₦710,000|
|2007 Toyota Avalon||₦850,000|
|2008 Toyota Avalon||₦1,100,000|
|2009 Toyota Avalon||₦1,300,000|
|2010 Toyota Avalon||₦1,750,000|
6. Cost of Clearing Toyota Highlander
|2003 Toyota Highlander||₦550,000|
|2004 Toyota Highlander||₦600,000|
|2005 Toyota Highlander||₦650,000|
|2006 Toyota Highlander||₦750,000|
|2007 Toyota Highlander||₦850,000|
|2008 Toyota Highlander||₦1,150,000|
|2009 Toyota Highlander||₦1,300,000|
|2010 Toyota Highlander||₦1,800,000|
7. Cost of Clearing Toyota Venza
|2003 Toyota Avanza||₦400,000|
|2004 Toyota Avanza||₦450,000|
|2005 Toyota Avanza||₦480,000|
|2006 Toyota Avanza||₦510,000|
|2007 Toyota Avanza||₦630,000|
|2008 Toyota Avanza||₦750,000|
|2009 Toyota Avanza||₦950,000|
|2010 Toyota Avanza||₦1,100,000|
|2011 Toyota Avanza||₦1,250,000|
|2012 Toyota Avanza||₦1,400,000|
8. Cost of Clearing Toyota Matrix
9. Cost of Clearing Toyota RAV 4
|2003 RAV 4||₦400,000|
|2004 RAV 4||₦430,000|
|2005 RAV 4||₦450,000|
|2006 RAV 4||₦480,000|
|2007 RAV 4||₦530,000|
|2008 RAV 4||₦630,000|
|2009 RAV 4||₦850,000|
|2010 RAV 4||₦950,000|
|2011 RAV 4||₦1,100,000|
|2012 RAV 4||₦1,250,000|
|2013 RAV 4||₦1,400,000|
10. Cost of Clearing Toyota Land Cruiser
|2003 Land Cruiser||₦1,050,000|
|2004 Land Cruiser||₦1,250,000|
|2005 Land Cruiser||₦1,480,000|
|2006 Land Cruiser||₦1,550,000|
|2007 Land Cruiser||₦1,630,000|
|2008 Land Cruiser||₦2,050,000|
|2009 Land Cruiser||₦2,450,000|
|2010 Land Cruiser||₦3,100,000|
How to transport a vehicle on your own
- Use the Internet or a Local Agency to Find a Shipping Broker.
- Download the Docket Receipt application form.
- Depending on the shipping broker’s response time, they will process and deliver it back to you in 1-2 days after receiving your completed docket receipt by fax or email.
- 6 copies of the docket receipt and 6 copies of the front and rear of the vehicle title are required.
- Go to the port with your vehicle and paperwork.
- If your vehicle is approved for shipment, the port personnel will provide you with a receipt as proof.
- After that, the broker will give you an invoice for the shipping charges.
- Once you’ve paid, you’ll get a bill of lading in the mail.
- The originals of the bill of lading should be sent to your clearing agency as soon as possible, preferably via courier.
- Your clearing agent will take care of removing the vehicle from the port once it has been cleared.
Shipping any car through a shipping agent
- Find a local shipping agency.
- Fill out the paperwork provided by the agent.
- Give him the vehicle, the keys, and the title that came with it.
- You may have to pay the shipping cost right away or when the ship departs, depending on the circumstances.
- The agent will contact you to arrange pick-up after the bill of lading has been completed and approved by the manager.
- Obtain a duplicate of the bill of lading and deliver the originals to your clearing agency
- The vehicle is removed from the Port by your cleaning crews.
- This whole procedure may take as long as three months.
We are sure you’ve learned a lot about the cost of clearing Toyota cars. If there’s any question concerning this post, kindly use the comment box below.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.