GTBank Internet Banking: Complete Guide On GTBank Online Setup. Want Useful Information On How To Set Up GTBank Online Banking? Check This Post.
Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world. Online real-time account monitoring facility. Services available on the Internet Banking platform includes: Balance Enquiry, Inter/Intra bank transfers (Local and International), Cheque Confirmation, Bill Payments Etc.
GTBank Online Banking 2023 – Gtbank Nigeria was the first to provide online banking service in the country. The bank is the reputed for many pioneering initiatives within the Nigerian banking industry.
Whether you have been using guaranty trust bank account for a decade or only recently, this service is available to all customers of the Bank.
Benefits of GTBank Online Banking
1. Easy access to all your GTB account(s) from anywhere in the world.
2. Online real-time account monitoring facility.
3. No more queues in bank.
4. Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
5. Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
6. Quick access to bank information and products.
7. It will enable you to buy airtime and data packages in a few clicks.
8. Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
9. Allows 24/7 access to account.
Requirements for GTBank Online Registration
1. You need to have a credit card of Gtbank.
2. Your phone number from one of the Nigerian telecommunication companies should be connected to your GTB account.
3. You need to have a good Internet connection on your PC or mobile device.
4. Internet enabled device (a smartphone on iOS, Android or WindowsPhone system).
GTBank Internet Banking Registration Process
1. Download GTB internet banking application and token request form.
2. Fill the form, scan it along with other required documents (valid ID, utility bill and a passport photograph) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or submitted at any Guaranty trust Bank branch.
3. Wait for your application to be processed and if approved, your GTB internet banking user id and password will be emailed to you.
4. If you didn’t receive login details, call GTBank customer care or visit GTBank website, click register and provide the require details or dial *737*6*5# with your number.
5. Go to GTBank online banking login page and click on Login under internet banking.
6. Go through the scam alert notice and click on the green image that says “Click here to login”.
7. Input your user ID with your keyboard and password with the onscreen keyboard.
8. Then click on Login to access your GTB online banking dashboard.
This is the easiest method for registration, but if you get into troubles with it, you can always make a call to the call-center of Gtbank.
And of course, if you can always use the service of simple mobile banking through the USSD code *737#.
How to Login to GTBank Internet Banking
Please visit GTB Official website and click on “login” button if you want to sign in to GTB internet banking. You will be required to enter your GTB internet banking user id and password.
With GTBank Internet banking, you can transfer money between your various accounts, e.g. from current account to savings account; to any other GTBank account and to other Nigerian bank accounts.
Via the “Account Transfer” tab on the sidebar, you can use the “Own account transfer” link to transfer between your accounts. Then you will also see the links to transfer to another GTBank account and other banks.
FAQs on GTBank Online Banking
Below are the frequently asked questions on GTBank Online Banking
1. What is GTBank Habari?
Shop, Pay, Chat & Play
2. Who is the owner of GTB?
Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola is the owner of GTBank
3. How do I sell on Habari?
Simply create your account on their website. Fill in your business details and set up your storefront to suit your taste.
4. What is GTB new name?
Guaranty Trust Holdings company
5. What is a market hub?
Hub markets are significant regional refining centers that serve as a swing capacity for the global market.
6. Which bank is the richest bank in Nigeria?
7. Why is GTBank orange?
Orange shows a person who is sociable and loves to be in the company of others
8. What is the problem between Innoson and GTBank?
Plaintiff Innoson Motors argues that GT Bank owes it a substantial sum of money that, with 22 percent interest compounded annually over several years.
This totals $8.9 billion in the Innoson Group versus GTBank fraud lawsuit.
9. Why do banks change names?
Financial firms, in particular, appear to change their names more frequently than firms in other industries. Whether as part of a merger, a strategic shift, or to avoid a controversy.
10. What is the motto of GTBank?
“We just want to be part of your life”
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.