Top 10 High Demand & Fast Selling Products To Sell Online In Nigeria (2020). High-in-Demand Everyday Commodities in Nigeria.
The business of selling products online in Nigeria has been a very competitive one recently, as many people have discovered the importance of patronizing e-commerce stores or online vendors so as to reduce stress and sometimes cost to some extent.
In Fact this day, every entrepreneur wants their business to have an online presence as the market there is highly demanding. Despite the fact that there are lots of products online that people sell, just a few of them are high in-demand online products. For you to acquire customers and succeed in this business you must have the skills to market your products and the drive to succeed in the business.
Table Of Contents
10 High Demand & Fast Selling Products To Sell Online In Nigeria
Now to give you a head start on products to sell online in Nigeria, here are the top 10 high demand products to sell online in Nigeria in 2020.
Electronics is one of the highest demand products to sell online in Nigeria. Every household has more one than one electronics and not just households but offices, shops, schools. So this product has a large market and it is easily sellable. Top brands in electronics are Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Canon and so on. These are some electronic products that you can sell online in Nigeria.
- Television and videos: LED TVs, Smart TVs, Televisions, DVD players, PlayStation.
- Cameras: Camcorders, digital cameras, video surveillance, projectors.
- Generators and portable powers: Generators, inverters, solar power, stabilizers.
- Audio: Home theatre, Bluetooth speakers, sound bars.
- Musical instrument: Guitar, keyboard, and MIDI.
Also read: List Of Grocery Items In Nigeria
Food, water, clothing, and shelter are the 4 basic needs of man and fashion comes under clothing. These days, the fashion industry has received a good number of patronage from online vendors. Interestingly, you don’t need a huge capital to start an online fashion business. With little capital, you can start selling the following high in-demand products online.
- Men’s Fashion: T-Shirts & Polos, Jeans, Corporate Suites, Shoes, Watches, Underwear, Sleepwear, etc.
- Women’s Fashion: Clothing, Jewelry & Accessories, Shoes, Handbags, Traditional Wears, Maternity Gowns, Underwears, and Sleepwear.
- Others: Baby Wears, Wedding Gowns, School Uniforms, Travelling Bags, etc.
Some of the most common fashion product you can easily sell includes Shoes, Bags, Watches, T-shirts, and Jewelry.
3. Health And Beauty
We all have the need to be healthy and beautiful. Health and beauty products are another super amazing products that have a very massive audience. The demand for these products cannot be overemphasized, especially among females between the age of 18 – 40 in Nigeria. Here are the best products that people demand online in Nigeria.
- Beauty & Personal Care: Skincare, Haircare, Oral care, Deodorants and Antiseptics, Makeup, Personal care, shave and hair removal.
- Health Care: Foot health, Ear care, Women’s health, Medications, and treatment, etc.
- Vitamins & Dietary Supplement: Food and drink supplements, Weight loss products, Minerals & Vitamins.
- Sexual Wellness: Adult toys and games, sex products.
4. Baby Products
There is a high demand for baby products in Nigeria market today, especially from online vendors. The market for these products is increasing on a daily basis and it’s profitable too. These are the top baby products that are highly demanded in Nigeria in 2019.
- Baby boys and girls: Shoes and clothing.
- Feeding: Baby food, food storage, bottle feeding, bibs, breastfeeding.
- Diapering: Diaper bags, changing bags, wipes, holders.
- Bathing and skin care: Shampoo, skin care, washcloths and towels baby gifts, pregnancy, and maternity Baby toddler toys.
- Baby nursery: Bed, cribs and bedding, nursery decor, furniture.
No one can actually do without some of these products. People use these products very often and go back to order again online because these are the things used daily by everyone. The demand for groceries is pretty big and very easy to sell. See below, some of the top groceries that you can sell online with good profit.
- Home cleaning: Cleaning products, dishwashing.
- Laundry: Detergents, Liquid soaps.
- Toiletries: soaps and shower, men’s grooming and feminine hygiene.
- Beverages: coffee, tea, wine, soft drinks.
- Cooking ingredients: oil, spices.
6. Phones And Accessories
Phones and accessories sales are fast moving products in Nigeria. Top phones brands that are found in Nigeria are Apple, Samsung, Tecno, Huawei, iTel, Nokia and much more. The rate at which these products in demand is quite overwhelming. See the list below for the products.
- Phones: Samsung S9, Samsung S8, iPhone XS, iPhone X, Huawei Y9, Tecno Camon 11.
- Phone accessories: screen protector, phone case, batteries.
Some other products you can sell here are power banks, headsets, and smartwatches.
These days, the use of the computer is gradually becoming indispensable in Nigeria. Lots of Nigerians use it for work, studies, business, communication and other things. Therefore, you can order some laptops or computers and accessories and sell them on the spot. You can also buy used ones, repair and sell them too. A Lot of people discover the latest computers and even their accessories online. Some of the top brands found under this category are Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Dell, HP, Toshiba. These are some of the categories of computing items to sell.
- Computer accessories: keyboard, mouse, printer, flash drive, laptop accessories, ups, toner, etc.
- Laptops: Hp laptop, Samsung laptop, Huawei laptop, MacBook Dell laptop, etc.
You will agree with me that most male likes football. And a good number buys and plays different kinds of games in the comfort of their houses. There are lots of video game business centers now where people go and play different kinds of games. Therefore, gaming business in Nigeria is a fast-growing one as it is both for commercial and personal use.
Some of the top games include FIFA “18, PES “18, PES 2017, PES”19, battlefield, fallout, call on duty, the Witcher 3, etc. Here are the top gaming products to sell online in Nigeria.
- Playstations 4 and 3: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Playstations vita: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Nintendo switch: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Xbox one: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Xbox 360: consoles, accessories, and games.
9. Home And Office Equipment
There are some products that you can do without in Nigeria, and home and office equipment happen to be one of those products. The products found under this section are what everyone uses on a daily basis and here are the best ones.
- Kitchen: cooking utensils, microwave, bakeware, storage.
- Dining: cutleries, small appliances, knife.
- Homes: iron, steamers, heating, furniture, wall art, home decor.
- Tools: lightning, power and hand tools, electrical appliances, light bulbs.
- Office products: stationery, office electronics, office, and school supplies.\
10. Home Utensils
What I mean by home utensils is everything we’re using at home. Ranging from bathroom to kitchen and in other part of a home.
This is what I’m saying, you can import products like toothbrush, pots, stoves or electric cooker, soap cases, towel, plastics, plates, jugs, cups, spoons, your extension box etc. All these products are either dropshipped or imported from foreign countries.
The truth is that, these products are cheap when bought from CHINA.
You may be thinking that China products are fake but let me tell you that more than 70% of products we are using in Nigeria comes from China, including your lovely smartphone.
So, think of these home utensil products and start your business like a pro!
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.