How To Create PayPal Account That Can Receive Money in Nigeria. Have You Been Looking For A Way To Open A Paypal Business Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria?
There are many restrictions that Nigerians face when it comes to any dealings with things on the internet. One of these restrictions is owning and using a PayPal account that can send and receive money here in Nigeria.
But before we proceed, I want you to quickly look at these frequently asked questions to determine the value put together in this guide and why this is the best for you to create a verified PayPal account in Nigeria.
- What is PayPal and how does it work in Nigeria?
- How can I receive money with PayPal in Nigeria?
- Where can I use PayPal in Nigeria?
- How can I open and use a PayPal account to receive money in Nigeria?
If you need answers to these questions, then this guide is for you. It will show you how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria and receive money from abroad.
PayPal is one of the best platforms you can use to send money to anyone, anywhere in the world. If you have missed out on payment opportunities in the past due to not having a PayPal account, I don’t think you need to bother about that anymore. I will show you how to create a Lesotho PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria. Just before we get started with the tutorial, let’s see the pros and cons of owning a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria.
- Supports the payment of goods and services worldwide.
- The Lesotho PayPal Account is very secure.
- If you are into “Dropshipping” as a Nigerian, then using the Lesotho Paypal Account to receive payments is very safe, fast and easy to use.
- Users cannot send and receive funds as Family and Friends (FnF).
- Users easily get locked out of their accounts due to country location. That is, operating from outside Lesotho. At some point, PayPal will request further verification.
- Account limitation issues at some points.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to create a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria
- 2 [Video] How To Create A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
- 3 Paypal Account Creation FAQs
How to create a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria
- First of all, go to https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant and ensure that the page finishes loading.
- After that, click SIGN UP or GET STARTED anyhow the case may be.
- On the next page, fill in your email, most preferably, the email that has not been used to create a PayPal account before and click the next button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill in your personal information, kindly do that and ensure that you change the country’s phone number from Lesotho to Nigeria’s +234, then type your mobile number.
- As for the currency, leave it as “USD Dollars” then click Agree and Continue.
On the next page, you will be asked to provide some information about your business, on the drop-down menu select Individual as your business type. The next part is the tricky part, this stage is where you will be asked to provide a means of verification for your identity. Click the drop-down button and from the menu, select how you want to verify your identity. If you choose to verify your identity via a National ID Card, you can simply write down your ID number on the blank space. If you choose to use a Passport or Drivers’ Licence, you will still need to do the same thing.
After doing all of that, put in your Date Of Birth (D.O.B) and click the SUBMIT button. You have successfully created your PayPal account and you will now need to verify your PayPal account by going to the inbox of the email address that you provided during the signup process.
This PayPal account that you have successfully created is a Lesotho PayPal account that you can use to send and receive funds right here in Nigeria. You can mainly sell the PayPal funds to people, I must put a disclaimer notice though, there are scammers out there that can scam you, so, I will allow you to contact me via this page that is if you want to sell your PayPal funds so that I can help you get a legit buyer.
However, you can try to link your card to your PayPal account to see if you can withdraw your PayPal funds directly to your bank account. Not many cards can be linked to a Lesotho PayPal account, so I’ll recommend you try linking a First Bank MasterCard or a UBA AfriCard to the PayPal account. Many individuals have claimed that it worked. If you can link a card to your PayPal account, you can be halfway sure that you will be able to withdraw the PayPal fund directly to your bank account.
[Video] How To Create A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
There are other types of PayPal accounts you can own in Nigeria, I’ve created a tutorial on how to create UAE & South African PayPal accounts. You can check them out and see if you can have as many PayPal accounts as you want.
Paypal Account Creation FAQs
Is PayPal available in Nigeria?
PayPal is available in Nigeria to send or receive money. But you will have to open a foreign account to use the platform seamlessly in Nigeria. This will prevent you from experiencing any difficulty to use PayPal to receive money in the country and unlock all the great features that come with your account.
How can I open a PayPal account in Nigeria?
To open a PayPal account in Nigeria is simple, visit either Lesotho, South African or Iceland PayPal platform and sign up. Then follow the prompt instructions to complete your account registration.
Can I receive money with PayPal in Nigeria?
You can receive money with PayPal in Nigeria, but you have to make sure you open an account on either the South African, Iceland or Lesotho PayPal platform.
How does PayPal work in Nigeria?
PayPal in Nigeria works with your valid email address. You can use your email address to receive money on PayPal when the sender sends money to you with it.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.